1. SET UP YOUR DOMAIN NAME CORRECTLY FROM THE START
• Input all of the correct business and contact information.
• Use a separate gmail address to associate with the account.
• Forward that gmail address to multiple people.
• DO NOT let someone in your company associate the account with their personal information.
2. ALREADY HAVE A REGISTERED DOMAIN NAME? IT'S TIME TO CHECK AND UPDATE YOUR RECORDS.
• Who is your registrar? If you are unsure, a quick search at whois.net can help answer this question as well as many others such as the name, phone number, and email address of the registrant.
• What's the username and password?
• How many emails, if any, are associated with the account?
• Where is your website, and email hosted? Understand that domain name registration, website hosting, and email hosting are all separate, although they can share an account, especially in the case of web and email.
HOW CAN NMY HELP?
NMY provides safe and secure domain registration. We work with businesses and individuals every day to ensure proper handling of various hosting accounts. Give us a call and our team will be happy to answer your questions.